Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Aggressive Rooster

Hero? Or Stupid?


"Hero Rooster" I was told that was...hmmm...I never realized that her brain damage was so severe...ohhhh...my poor kaka!

Anyway, this so called Hero Rooster was not feared of the broom anymore, he attacked and broke the broom earlier. So...steel spade it is from now on!

Actually I was quite puzzled on why he behaved this way. He was okay before I went to feed him the first time. Then I remembered something, that day before I went to his cage, I met old man's cousin in the garden. He came to pick some fruits and water the plants. He told me that he had picked up all the eggs and he was wearing black pants, same colour as mine on that day. I wonder if the cousin had aggravated the Hero Rooster when he picked up the eggs. I bet that was probably the reason he was so aggressive from then on. So...it really wasn't his fault to behave so nastily I guess.

Although Hero Rooster has a very sound reason to be aggressive, Deafy thinks that she needs to protect me somewhat and kept an eye on him. Now that, is what a true Hero supposed to be! My hero deaf cat!!!

Bring it on ya stupid roosty


Oh yes of course...how can I not show you my rewards!

fry, boiled, steam, pickled, tart, pancake etc etc yummy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah,he must have a real reason to behave that way.Just because you couldn't understand him and insulted my brain so you've been his enemy forever. Even if the eggs are fresh and for free you shouldn't eat too much,right? Never let your cholesterol goes to the danger zone.