Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Beautiful Baby Boy

I went to see my baby boy yesterday. I haven't seen him for over 4 months due to my partner's illness.

He is really a very beautiful boy. He has grown so much in the past 4 months and weights 8 kilos now. He already has two tiny little teeth. I was quite surprised to see that.

His eyes are just gorgeous. Their colours have changed to some shades of light brown from navy blue and are still changing. They sparkle under the sunlight at times that makes you unable to determine their true colours.

Although he is not even one year old yet, I can already feel that he is a very happy boy with a big heart. The minute he laid his big round eyes on me, I knew we are going to be great buddies on planet Earth.

He got this cutest smile I've ever seen. When I smiled back at him, he extended his arms towards me, wanting me to hold him and play with him until he could hardly open his big round eyes.

Mommy told me later that he usually was quite restless in front of strangers but he had no such problem with me.

Yep...I think he definitely loves me...and I already couldn't wait to see him next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

everyone loves you even a baby boy. how could you do if someone's doing something which you don't like in a name of love?