Monday, August 6, 2007

Stupid Printer

I got a small Canon photo printer from my baby. She bought it a few years ago but never used it. The packaging was not even opened. Silly girl!

Before I left her this time, I opened the printer and printed a few photos of our trips to the mountains and some other places. The quality of the photos was pretty good even though it had not been used for such a long time. She told me that she would not use it again afterwards and that I could take it with me if I want and I took it. I wanted to print some of the photos of the stuff that I want to sell when I get back and I thought that the portable printer is very handy.

What was that saying again? "People never get what they wished for easily", yep, especially people like me! Just when I was all set up to print, the printer refused to work. I had checked all the settings, even downloaded and updated the driver and everything, it just won't print. It kept giving me the message that there was paper jam but it was not true. I even dismantel the whole covering case and found no jamming paper or whatsoever! I end up wasting all the ink that came with it and achieved nothing!

Darn bloody stupid printer!!! Ughhhhhhhh......

No comments: